Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Latest news

Its been awhile since my last update. As you can see, I decided to do some 'renovation' to my blog and yes, some of the old post are deleted.

Why? Well, I wanted to start a new blog. As simple as that. Some of you may think "why don't just create a new blog". Simply because I want to keep this blog identity. Period.

So, my mind be wondering about something. That something is living far away from your parents/family and close friends. Why am I thinking about this? Just put it as I'm preparing for 'that day' to come.

For some of us, well not some but most, that day is happening or going to happen. Either way, we have to go through it. This bring back the memories of my UiTM life. Where my first day at the university and my parents accompanied me to my hostel while carrying some of my stuff. At the end of the day, they leave me in the good hands of UiTM. I still remember the feeling I had when I look at them walking away. But I keep it together and go through with it.

In life we have to be independent. Its sad to see some of the kids nowadays are too dependent with their parents or siblings. Well, I'm not going to say anything about parenting due to my lack of expirience in "childcare 101". Well, its never too late to teach the kids.

Anyway, have a good day and enjoy life. Cheers!!

No comments: