Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ending 2013 with a blast!

Merry Christmas!! Guess I'm still in the Christmas mood.

Here's the main story. 2013. As we all know, 2013 is leaving us. Are we ready for 2014? Am I ready for 2014?

Great memories were created in 2013 and I will always cherish all of it. Resolution for 2014? I only have 2 resolutions. New job and persuing my Master. Can I do it? Wait and see.

2013 is (was) an awesome year indeed. Sad memories, awkward moments, new friendship, great times, and etc. The year is leaving us behind but it also leave a mark in the form of memories. These memories are the things that remind us of what happen. The people we meet, we hurt, we kiss and etc. Also, the things that we do, things that never happen and etc.

For the sad and worst memories, those are the lesson. Whereby the memories that are fun and happy, those are reminders.

Either the memories are bad or good. Keep them. You never know that it might be a good life lesson and/or stories.

So, I wish all of you a Happy New Year and may God bless you!! Cheers!!

No comments: