Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Viva oh viva

So, last week send my Perodu Viva for spray painting. Choose the spruce green, which is a dark shade of green, as the theme. Well, yhe main reason I'm too lazy to go for this JPJ prosedure where you have to fill in some form just to change the colour of your car. Plus the registration card is still with the bank and I have to get them to release the registration card for the prosedure.

Ok, back to the story, after 1 week of body work. They finally paint my car. It turn out to be a shade of grey-ish colour. Not the colour I'm expecting but it look nice on the car. Well, atleast I'm loving it.

Now, all they need to do is spray paint the engine compartment, front bumper and spoiler. Then I'm bringing the car home.

I'm quite impressed with the workmanship of the workshop. He did my car in the timeline where he'd promise me. If you happen to be a Mirian or living nearby, I would recommend you to this workshop, Mr. Ho Spray. The shop is located along the main road of Krokop 1-2 and is next to a pc shop called PC Wizard.

The first pic is the 'after' and the second is the 'before'

No comments: