Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Activities

Hey guys, seems like my post about VIVAC outing is getting more and more hits. Thanks for reading my blog guys. I really appreciate it.

Talking about VIVAC another TT session is schedule this coming Saturday and this time Sarawak Kelisa Family Club (SKFC) will be joining us. This is also a great way to get to know the other members from another car club. I'm taking this opportunity to snap some photographs of their car and probably the car owners too. Please be advised that I am still new in this photography business and constant trying out new ways and/or angles to snap some cool photo(s).

Of course some of you may have seen my work here in this blog. For those that have give some opinion on how to take better photo(s), I'd thank you for the advise given and will put it to good use in my future photo shooting session.

I am really looking forward for this weekend as two photo shooting sessions with VIVAC and SKFC is happening. So, wait for the next update on the photo shoot ya. Peace!


No comments: